Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Creative Space


There has been a little fairy move in at our place. She is not very big, tiny in fact, only standing about 7cm tall. Holly found her this morning, hiding beside some flowers on her nature table. Needless to say she was very surprised but also very happy that this little miss has taken up residence at our house. 


It makes sitting up late last night to knit this wee fairy so worthwhile when I get to see the joy play out on my little girls face in the morning. 

The magic of childhood, it is truly wonderful. 




18 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful and great idea to make it a surprise. There's not enough magic in some children's lives these days Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! this is way way way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous. Don't you wish you could bottle that youthful excitement. It's gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. wow, shes beautiful, is it your own pattern?

    xB

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is just beautiful. What a lovely little surprise to find

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!! She is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Such a sweet angel for her to wake up to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is very sweet. I think any little girl would be pleased to find such a lovely little fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's lovely - I also love to create things for my children to find in the mornings, I love to see their faces - they do always think it's the fairies that have brought them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love her!! what a nice surprise to awake to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so right, the magic of childhood is so wonderful, I get so much joy from seeing the world through my 3 year olds eyes. your angel is beautiful, i can just imagine the look of delight on your little ones face :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful and how nice for the girls to wait up and find it waiting for them. I love quick and easy knits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful....lucky little ones to have that surprise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails