Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rudolf Steiner School


Yesterday, we attended the 'special character talk' at Rudolf Steiner school. The talk is the first step in the enrollment process. It was an interesting and inspiring hour and a half, the ethos of the school appears a very good fit for our family. But, I think we have may have left our application too late, to be assured a place at the school, you need to have your child's application in by 3 months old (insert shocked face icon here!). I have spent today compiling our applications so now we will just have to cross our fingers and wait.

2 comments:

  1. What?!!! Crickey, we better get cracking then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you have a Waldorf school nearby! I do too but the tuition is crazy expensive. For three, four hour mornings it costs $6,000 a year - of course the school year is only 9 months....is the tuition just as high where you live? Just curious. I still hope to send my girls there - a Mama can dream right.
    Good luck with your application!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails