Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lovely Books and Lovely Blogs

Recently, I was lucky enough to win this beautiful book 'Stitches' from Salty Oats blog. It is a stunning book full of hundreds of embroidery templates, projects and how to's. It is one inspiring little book that I know I am going to be using for many years to come. If you haven't checked out Salty Oat before, you really should, she has a lovely blog and is an amazingly talented gal.


Quite some time back, I also won there 3 lovely books from Quilt Dad's blog (Yep a Dad who quilts, how cool is that?!). Sorry, it has taken me a while to show them to you, the first is on making pillows and the other  2 are on making quilts- perfect for a novice quilt-maker like me. Now I just need to find the time to actually start making one!


Off to buy a duvet cover today and maybe, just maybe, some fabric, if I can slip that one past my husband!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend in your little corner of the world.

2 comments:

  1. You lucky lucky girl - 2 wins - :)
    I just checked out Quilt Dads blog and he now has a new follower so thank you for that. I love it!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like the book! I can't wait to see what you make using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails