Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Definition of Happiness

When you are 10 months old, without a doubt your definition of happiness must be a ride on the swing at the park. 






The little one just adores it. As soon as we get near the swings, the feet start kicking, with that whole body excitement that only little babies do. With a grin from ear to ear, she happily sits while I push her back and forth. Laughing hysterically when I grab her little feet as she comes near. She never tires of it.

That is one of the things I love most about being a mother, getting the opportunity to see the world though their eyes and find pleasure in the simplest things.

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Here, here! I so love the way babies express their feelings with their whole body - though it's especially great when those feelings are happy and excited ones! Gorgeous post and made me smile. Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous. We have lots of laughter here as well - it is delightful to watch ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails