Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday


This weeks challenge was to wear something 'made by me'. So, I thought I would show off this skirt I made.

I made it earlier this year, when I did a dress making class at Stitch, run by the lovely and talented Nin. It was a very worthwhile class which helped me to hugely improve my dressmaking skills and I would highly recommend it to anyone who lives in Christchurch.

If you like this skirt, I know Nin currently has some similar for sale in her felt shop.

T-shirt: Glassons
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: Crocs

8 comments:

  1. you look great! I love your skirt, the front pockets look fantastic! Clever you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lovely. The shape really suits you. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt! that Nin is a talented lady - and so are you by the looks of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skirts with pockets! It makes being a Mama much easier!

    Namaste! Nicole

    Did you cut the lawn yet? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah you wore the skirt!! I've been keeping an eye out for it. You were my star pupil you know! And your very kind about the classes <3 I'll be starting back in January and I'm trying to develop a blouse/shirt class - hand't forgotten, 'tis on the to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and the pockets. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skirt pattern. It's good inspiration for me as I bought a piece of light denim to make a skirt but was wondering what I could add to it to make it more interesting. And thanks for sharing about the sewing class. I had looked for one earlier in the year but didn't know about Stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails