Holly and I had a blast making these little crayons the other day, using all the broken and worn down crayons she had in her little crayon box. They were super easy to make, so I thought I would share the 'recipe' with you all.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- Take all your crayons, remove any paper and group into similar colours.
- Break crayons into small pieces
- Place crayon pieces into small silicone moulds (I used one of those trays that you use to freeze baby food, as they were the perfect size and shape)
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until crayons have melted.
- Remove carefully from oven.
- Leave until completely cool before turning out of mould.
- Go and colour something in! Enjoy.