Sunday, May 2, 2010

From here to eternity



It has taken 8 years of marriage and 2 babies but my husband has finally bought me an eternity ring. It is not completely his fault. My engagement ring is vintage, so truth be told, it has been difficult to find anything that looks good beside it.  Anyway, last week we were in town with the girls when on a whim, I dragged the family into my favorite antique jewelers,  Young's. If you are a fan of beautiful old jewelry, you will love this place, it is full of the divine and the beautiful. It was here that I came upon this lovely gold and platinum ring and well, lets just say it was love at first sight. 

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely! A very special little find, I wonder what romantic history it holds..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i just read your post out to my husband as we are in our 8th year of marriage and 4 kids...hint hint honey ;)

    gorgeous gorgeous ring! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to read your post out to my husband too - we're just about to celebrate our 12th year of marriage and 3 children - big hints to my hubbie too!

    The ring looks absolutely beautiful. Enjoy it. I know whenever I glance down at my wedding ring I am reminded of the love my hubbie and I share and feel so grateful that we met and are still so strong together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails