Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Bit Of Vintage Lovely



I bought this lovely little dress off coolcrib, isn't it amazing? I fell in love with the beautiful vintage fabric. I wish I could be lucky enough to find amazing vintage fabrics like this when I go thrifting, but alas I never do.... maybe one day (well I can live in hope!)

But the best thing about this dress.....



It is completely reversible! And as the Mumma of any 2 year old would know, that comes in very handy for hiding things like ice cream stains when you are out.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Lou

    Congratulations! Elijah has selected your name from the jar for a spot prize. If you send me your address (I know I had it but think I may have deleted the email it was in!) I will get it posted off ASAP. Oh and it's a surprise ;)

    oh and that dress is gorgeous! I have made reversible apron dresses in the past and they always look beautiful on - love the fabric on your one though

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, that dress is amazing!!!!!! I want two!!! one for each of my girlies!!! sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails