Friday, January 15, 2010

Our walks

Most days, I like to take the little ones for a walk. It is something I started doing when Holly was just a newborn and have continued to this day. These days, Holly goes in the pushchair while Isla is cuddled up in the ergo front pack. Both girls seem to love it, Holly sits in quiet contemplation, watching the world go by, while Isla is lulled to sleep by the gentle motion. There are many lovely places to walk near our house but my favorite is along the waterfront. I never get tired of looking at the water, somedays it is calm and peaceful, other days it is rough and moody but always different and interesting.







2 comments:

  1. I love the scenery of your walk! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous places to walk, you are so lucky!

    Where do you call home?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails